Helping The Environment
As each day passes, our landfills continue to fill with discarded empty recyclable inkjet and toner cartridges. Here at Green Project, we take discarded cartridges and give it new life. You may think that there is a sacrifice to quality but in truth, our products meet or exceed user expectations. Our customers get the same great quality prints that they are used to.
For each cartridge that we save, we not only reduce waste, but also consumption of oil.
Here are some facts to keep in mind:
- Iná North America, Over 300 million cartridges are discarded every year increasing by more than 10% every year!
- 2.5 Ounces of oil are used to manufacture an Inkjet cartridge
- Over a gallon of oil is used to manufacture a Toner cartridge
- The residual ink and toner from landfills can end up in our water supply!
- It takes hundreds to thousands of years for the plastic in a cartridge to naturally decompose!
- 90% of the ink and toner cartridges being sold can be remanufactured. Only 20% of these cartridges are being recycled.